Saturday, March 29, 2014

anthropologie owls

This shirt is probably one of my favorites. I got it for my birthday two years ago (thanks Dad!) and it's definitely one of my most worn. Thankfully, we had warmer temperatures yesterday, so I could throw on a cardigan and ditch a jacket! 





shirt: Anthropologie (similar) // sweater: Nordstom (similar) // jeans: Francesca's (similar) // watch: Tag // bracelet: Piace (similar) // shoes: Steve Madden // purse: gift (similar

(Also, so sick of taking mirror pictures! Anyone have any tips on how to do this better without someone taking pictures of me? Or anyone wanting to volunteer to do it? ;))

-Kylie

8 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! I'm hoping this warmer weather stays!

    catherinetakesonclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And me too! Keeping my fingers crossed!

      Delete
  3. Love the printed blouse! For pictures, you could always invest in a tripod. I did that for a while. :)

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would most certainly invest in a tripod if you are using a normal digital camera! Mine + remote makes life so much easier and gets my husband off the hook for blog photos. The other thing you can do is download a self timer app for your iphone, get an iphone tripod, and go to town with that. I have both setups. I do DSLR + Tripod + Remote for 90% of my blog photos and Iphone + Self timer for the other 10%.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished